Snow and Ice Storm of 2011 | DFW, TX Photographer

Burr, here in Texas we have experienced record temps. in the last 2 weeks with freezing wind chills.  This storm was felt among many states across the US.

My children did "play" in it the 1st day or so but didn't ask again.  I think we were all happy to see it melt after the 2nd storm hit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just a few snaps of my daughters out in the cold.  My oldest asked me if we could ice-skate over the ice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pin It!

4 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Fun snow pictures! My kids were awed by the snow too.

Krista Lund said...

love the boot image!

Christy F said...

Fun snow pics - especially in Texas!

Belgie said...

I love Celtic Thunder and anxiously awaited the release of "Storm". It's has its moments, but it's not as good as I had hoped it would be.

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!