Merry Christmas from my family to yours! | Flower Mound, TX Portrait Photographer

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

For our card this year we were able to have family portraits taken, thanks to my sweet friend Mandy Blankenship of Atoy Photography.  I also included one of my own captures of my two beautiful daughters.  Many people think it must be easy for a photographer to capture awesome photos of your own children, they actually are the most challenging subjects.  I guess they are so used to seeing mom with the camera they get tired of smiling.  Well, I love to capture the moment anyway so here is a sweet moment of my two daughters.  They have a close relationship and I pray that they will continue to be close throughout their lives.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!