Going to the chapel | Flower Mound/Denton County Photographer



Last week I had the opportunity to photograph a small wedding at TWU's Little Chapel in the Woods in Denton, TX.  I was familiar with the area as I used to live outside of Denton and taught elementary school for the district.  It had been a while since I had been there so I took a quick trip with my girls the day before to take a look around.  I didn't take my camera with me so I snapped a few iPhone pics. of the area.  Other than the beautiful chapel there is a nice lily pond filled with turtles and minnows,  a green house, fountain, columns, and a lattice covered seating area.  Unfortunately I didn't get to use these areas as the wedding started late and we had very little time after the ceremony.  Stay tuned for wedding shares soon!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Crystal Phelps said...

Looks like a great location! Cant wait to see the pics!

stacy said...

Beautiful locations!

Nomi said...

Can't wait to see the photos!!! Looks lovely :)

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!