Valentine Cutie's | Child Portraits in Flower Mound, TX







Sadly I'm finding that I don't pull out my camera as much as I used to with my own children.  In this Smart Phone age it's so easy to have a camera at my fingertips.  While the camera on phones have improved, they still don't compare to a regular camera especially to a Full Frame digital SLR.  This year I need to force myself to take more sessions with my own family.  My girls aren't always willing to smile in front of the camera but if it involves something fun it's a different story.  Here are my Valentine Cutie's!

Shirts by BowDaciousBaby and skirts by Wicked Cute Kidz





Pin It!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the props! I agree about not taking pictures of my own kids, I was just thinking I need to start taking more!

Unknown said...

What a fun valentine's session!

angela said...

Aww so cute! Love all the colors

Analiese said...

Love it! Especially the sunglasses!

Andrea said...

OHMYGOSH! These are so adorable! Love them!

Teresa said...

So cute! What a fun session! And such super adorable models!

Anjuli Francois said...

Love Valentine's Day. These are great.

steph said...

Adorable, Robin!! I love these!! :)

Love, Bee said...

cute! Glad your kids will cooperate! mine won't!

Tessa Linden said...

Oh, so sweet! Adorable kids :)

Susy said...

Cute valentines!

Marilyn Jeffers said...

As always.... beautiful work Robin.

Crystal Phelps said...

They are gorgeous!!! Your light in these is perfect!!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness what a fun Valentines shoot! The set up is amazing and the little models are gorgeous!

Rezika Zurch said...

Valentines day is always so fun! Beautiful work

Brittany Chandler said...

This is so precious! I love the props you incorporated!

Heather said...

What adorable Valentine's photos! They look like they are having so much fun in them.

heather said...

Oh my goodness these are so cute!

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!