Black and White | Flower Mound, TX Newborn and Family Photographer




I love black and white photographs, especially the ones that draw you in and see the image in a new way.  One that tells a story on it's own or makes you stop and wonder.  Don't get me wrong I love color photos too!  There are some images that I prefer in black and white over color.  I'm particularly drawn to close up images in black and white.
 
This is one I took of my daughter back in January.  I prefer the black and white in this shot and had it printed on metal.

 







Pin It!

9 comments:

kerry varnum said...

Great black and whites!!

Angela said...

I was a black and white film photographer for 10 years before switching to digital. I absolutely love it and am still one inside.

Haley said...

I love black and whites too! Beautiful work!

Amber said...

Beautiful images! <3

Mary said...

Your daughter is GORGEOUS! I love black and white as well~

Candice said...

beautiful!

Tiffany said...

The mother and baby image is stunning! Lovely work!

Rebekah said...

Gorgeous, especially the mom and baby!

Nicole said...

Great work! I love your conversions!

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!