Project 52 Week 9 | Denton County Photographer



Project 52
Week: 9
Theme: A Change of Scenery

I'm a little late posting this weeks theme.  There is a tulip farm I learned about last year but never made it out there. It's about 50 minutes from where we live so with the school week we were not able to go out there until yesterday. My children's Spring Break starts this week and I had hoped to go out there then but we have thunder storms in the forecast for the entire week. Last year the Tulip Farm closed their season early due to all the rain we had in our area last year. Yesterday we had beautiful weather so of course it was very crowded and difficult to avoid people in the background. At the same time it's nice to see so many people enjoying natures beauty! Tulips are my 2nd favorite flower so I've been dreaming of the visit!  





Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!