Project 52, Week 4 | Flower Mound, TX Photographer





Project 52
Week: 4
Theme: Selfless Selfie

This one has been a challenge for me, I thought of several ideas that define me. My thoughts kept going back to nature. I have a quiet and shy personality, love being a mother, wife, and child of God. This morning I took our 7-month-old puppy out to the lake near our home for the first time. We walked around the sandy soil and rocks to explore while I took different shots. This photo was one of the first I took, I love the sun shining down on the water and the tree reaching with its branches. It was quiet without any boats on the water, the only sounds were birds and an occasional airplane flying overhead. The tree represents me with branches of growth and waiting for new growth in the next season.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!