Project 52 Week 9 | Flower Mound, TX Photographer








Project 52

Week: 9
Theme: Get to know your gear Park 1-Read your manual!

There is always something new you can learn!  I decided to give HDR (High Dynamic Range) shooting a try with my camera.  Three images of different exposures are captured for each shot and then merged together by the camera automatically.  The three exposures are normal, under, and over.  My camera has several effects you can select.  They are natural, art standard, art vivid, art bold, and art embossed.  My favorites were art vivid and art bold.

Here are some shots I took of flowers blooming in my yard.



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!