Art Party | Flower Mound, TX Child Photographer



Art Party Fun
Our daughter turned 9 this past Saturday and she loves art, so we decided on a paint your own pottery party at Color Me Mine.  
As she is getting older we are trying to shrink the party size and make it more intimate so we invited family and neighbor friends this year.  Of course any party gives me a chance to be creative.  Back before Pinterest I would gather theme ideas from a birthday party website that had submissions of party ideas.  Now days with Pinterest it's nice to have more visual ideas.

For the cake I made a tie dye cake decorated in fondont and buttercream creating an artist paint pallet.  



 The batter before being baked.



Cupcakes were a rainbow chip flavor and buttercream to look like paint blobs.


For snacks I made paint brush pretzels and marshmallow dipped sticks.  I also had bought a fruit try of rainbow colors but of course I forgot it at home.


Birthday girl chose a ladybug bank.



Sister chose a kitty cat.


I surprised her with rainbow flamed candles.


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!