Project 52 Week 3 | Flower Mound, TX Photographer



This weeks theme for Clickin Mom's Project 52 Week 3 is "Routine"

Better late than never! 

Our daily routine during the week is to walk to and from school. Lately we've had beautiful sunrises however we always seem to be a hurry and there is no time for the camera. So I captured this one from walking home from school today. It's a windy, cold (cold for TX day), and very sunny afternoon. I stopped my girls on the driveway before they rushed inside to capture their shadows. My older daughter grabbed her little sister's hand without being prompted and I thought that really showed their relationship. They are very close and loving to each other.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Special offers newsletter signup.

* indicates required

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Proud member of PPA!